Wedding Design Plan $2,000
We create detailed ceremony and reception design plans that carefully synthesize the feeling you’re trying to cultivate at your wedding, your wedding priorities, the colors you’re drawn to, and your personal style and preferences. All our designs highlight natural elements, seasonality, and harmony with the venue. This plan can then easily be put into place by the client and referenced throughout the planning process.
- Client interviews to create design concepts
- Site visit to inform all future decisions
- Creation of a document with photographs and text outlining the complete design
- Links to the rental companies, specialty prop houses, and local craftspeople listed in the design plan
- As many revisions as necessary
Partial Planning $125/hour
This is offered for clients who purchase the wedding design plan, and can do most of the work to implement it themselves, but may need some help along the way and/or a wedding day coordinator.
This plan is fully customizable, and can include:
- Vendor management
- Creation of vendor and wedding party timelines
- Orchestration of all the day's events
- Day-of styling and set-up
- Break-down and pack-out
- Running the rehearsal
Full Planning $6,000
Full planning is both the creation and carrying out of a unique design plan, including all items listed in the plans above.